Are you looking for a Commissioning Authority for a LEED certified building project?
Are you looking to increase mechanical system efficiency in an Existing Building?
Has your facility recently suffered a systems failure and you are not sure why?
Has your facility suffered substantial turnover within your facility staff and now no one really knows how the systems operate?
Do you have a laboratory facility looking to cut utility costs by lowering air change rates?
Has your facility experienced poor indoor air quality (IAQ)?
Each of these items can be addressed through the Commissioning (Cx) Process.
The Cx Process strives to:
• Document the owner’s project ideas and requirements
• Create a team atmosphere throughout the life of the project
• Provide coherent O&M manuals & staff training
Some of the side benefits of the Cx Process includes:
• Lower overall project costs to the owner
• Increase profits for the design team, by increasing communication and reducing rework/ redesign/ callbacks
• Focuses O&M staff on scheduling preventative maintenance tasks for longer equipment lifetimes
If you are looking to do any of the above or something related, Green Footprints Commissioning, Inc., can help you. Sarah Maston, PE, QxCP, CPMP, LEED AP, has been in the HVAC&R business for over 15 years. She started in the industry as a design engineer, designing mechanical systems, and then added construction administration services to her resume. She then found she could combine her knowledge of MEP systems with the enjoyment of working with construction teams & owners to turnover buildings that operate correctly from Day 1.
She is active in her professional community, serving as vice-chair for the Commissioning Technical Committee (TC 7.9) in ASHRAE, as well as vice-chair on the Conferences and Exposition Committee for ASHRAE bi-annual conferences. She is also active in her local community through the Assabet Valley Chamber of Commerce as well as the Hudson Business Association.